Implementation requires a detailed understanding of the ISO / IEC 27001 standard, but also knowledge of best security practices in order to improve and / or implement appropriate security solutions that best suit the organization’s information technology and business processes.
The standard determines the need to plan, establish, monitor, maintain and improve the information security management system. The standard covers all types and sizes of organizations.
It consists of 10 chapters and Annex A consisting of 114 controls divided into 35 categories and 14 chapters. Establishing controls helps identify, manage, and reduce the range of threats to which information is exposed on a daily basis.
The most common purposes for which ISO / IEC 27001 is used
- Improving security and business processes
- Prevent incidents or reduce the number and extent of incidents
- Detection of security vulnerabilities
- Risk control
- Ensuring business continuity
- Better compliance with business, legal, contractual and regulatory requirements
- Reduce the need for frequent security checks by customers
- Increasing the reputation of the organization
The implementation of an information security system in accordance with ISO / IEC 27001 standards can be certified. An independent audit orgnaisation will review your information security system and determine if the implemented system meets all the requirements of the standard. Having a certificate brings you a great competitive advantage.
Our top experts with many years of experience will ensure the implementation of a quality information security system in your organization. Contact us with confidence!
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SAFE WITH US
Copyright © 2020. ≈ Xiphos d.o.o.